RPG Maker Forums

Nirwanda
Nirwanda
What did I do now? D:
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
"not a fan of stupid"? So not a fan of 99.99999% of celebrities?
Ejronin
Ejronin
Celebrities? people don't need to be famous to be stupid. I cast a wider net than that, buddy. 
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
I didn't say it was JUST celebs, just that not many celebs are smart.
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
I agree, sometimes it feels physically painful just engaging them so I try to ignore them whenever possible. The worst part is they are literally unable to see themselves as anything other than stupid, or god forbid-- wrong.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
Unfortunately it's hard to get away from these days.
Ejronin
Ejronin
There's a part of me that feels I've committed a crime by not taking the opportunities given to proved a solid education. While I understand that once they've been educated these people are not longer ignorant but stupid, I was taught to never quit. 

I'm sort of torn here. So, I made one final attempt... but... I doubt the subject is a type for that lernin' stuff anywho
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
Aye, there are those who want to be saved and those who do not. Unfortunately, most are the latter. Constantly rearing their ugly head... though sometimes it might be best to have fun with it (if you feel inclined to do so without driving yourself mad). After all, it's pretty easy to find their "triggers"...
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
Chaos Avian, profession: evil genius.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oGinToki