Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yea I have that too.  They like to compare and criticize.
    May 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. cabfe
    cabfe
    Well, you know the saying: "You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family."

As much as possible, stay away from negative people.

(Although, that might feed the Dark Lord in some way)
    May 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    My family and relatives mostly gets along well, but I know excactly what you mean.
    May 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Susan
    Susan
    Don't feed the trolls.  :p
    May 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  5. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Or the trolls will feed you ;)
    May 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm sorry, Dalph.  There's nothing quite as cutting as the betrayal of a family member, someone who's supposed to have unconditionally but to love and support you, is there?  I am always very thankful my experiences with that have been unusually few, even though I have a very large one.
    May 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    misery loves company.

People would rather make everyone around them miserable then make themselves happy.

Why do people do this?  idk exactly, but it happens all the time and way to frequently to be something random.

Maybe because in order for someone to be happy, they have to do work to get there (like losing weight, making something to be proud of, etc)?  

and add an object at rest stays at rest to that and people tend see successful people as just being blessed with better genetics when they probably had to work a ton to get to that point.  I mean Einstein wasn't born a genius, he spent his whole life studying and researching to get there, but people talk as if he was just born that way (which is actually pretty insulting to him with how much work he put into his research to just have people credit his accomplishments to his high IQ and talk about how easy he must of had it).
    May 1, 2016
    3 people like this.
  8. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    My mothers friend's relatives are at each others throats all the time, and It's all they do, all the time. Very chill ppl when they are seperated from each other but when we are at an event they go ham almost instantly. One time they even started arguing like crazy at a wedding, and things got out of hand. So I know where you are coming from, even though they are a very rare case I guess.
    May 1, 2016
    3 people like this.
  9. Dalph
    Dalph
    Mine were and probably still are parasites, coming to me (and to my parents) only when they needed something and forgetting I\we even existed when they didn't need me\us. Since I can repair computers I have been doing favours of any sort to them for years and years without never asking a cent for all my time spent and my work, at the end through (to thank me apparently) I discovered through someone else that they even dared to badtalk about me and my brother, because of some relationships I had in the past and because of my brother being a shy and silent guy overall and I snapped.
    May 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  10. Susan
    Susan
    @Dark_Metamorphosis: I know what you mean. Some people just like to provoke others, and some events seems to make people event more out of sorts even though they have nothing to do with them.

@Dalph™: That's really terrible. Forgive me being judgmental, but they strike me pretty awful, jealous and unhappy people that they have this need to spread rumours about others.
    May 1, 2016
    3 people like this.
  11. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Dalph™ - I would not do anything for them then.

If they cannot respect me, then why should I do stuff for them?  They lost that chance unless they prove otherwise (which takes lots of time to build back respect)

Tough love is the best love in this case (idk how you feel about them).
    May 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.