Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    You want it to look like a cigar!? Okay! *cuts hair*

Good?
    May 2, 2016
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Start confusing your hair dressers by bringing photos of inanimate objects. Ah, yes. The rubber duck. Very trendy right now.
    May 2, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    A bald cap
    May 2, 2016
  4. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       My hair has only two styles that can look halfway decent: Buzz cut and Shoulder-length tight curls. Anything in-between or beyond those two styles is a natural Afro. Shame I didn't get to grow up in the 70s.
    May 2, 2016
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    Sadly, it's less about being prepared and more about the person doing the cutting.  Best cuts I get are always from people who have difficult hair themselves, like people who have naturally super curly hair.
    May 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    I want mine done as a rubber duck!!
    May 2, 2016
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Sharm The person who gave me my original haircut was naturally curly. Maybe there's something to that! We've moved since and it's hard justifying a thirty minute drive to her. But, at this rate it might just be worth getting my hair right!

@Alexander Amnell I can wear my hair short or long but the transition between would involve months of the fuzziest hair ever, so I've never survived the medium hair without going insane.
    May 2, 2016
  8. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       If I were a woman then my hair would have been great long, especially growing up. It stays shoulder-length and just gets curlier and curlier until I end up with Shirley Temple's hair. I'm hoping that at least one of my girls will inherit my hair because curly ringlets are adorable on little girls...but on a 6'3 man its just not an option, so I never let it get beyond shoulder length. 
    May 2, 2016
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    I know some guys with long curly hair.  It looks good on them.
    May 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I think curly hair is awesome. I really do like it on guys, too.
    May 2, 2016
  11. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    I like Harold like hair on guys. Long hair isn't bad though.
    May 2, 2016
  12. Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Went from long curly hair down past my shoulders to completely bald in one night. Saving those mad $$ on hairdressers~ And totally didn't do it because early receding hairline due to genetics...
    May 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    If I go bald I will never be seen again *flees to the hills like in Red Dawn*
    May 2, 2016
  14. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    @Alexander Amnell Idunno, man.  I have curly hair and it forms ringlets (sometimes).   Besides... nobody's gonna tell off a man who looks like he could bench press their car :D
    May 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. MadMaus
    MadMaus
    The only person in the world who could cut my hair in a way I like and at the same time it doesn't look like It have been cut have his barber shop just in front of my apartment. It's literally 30 seconds from here. And it's cheap.

That was the 1st reason for me to move here. :)
    May 3, 2016