Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    Same here, Princess is afraid of vacuum cleaners and anything that makes loud noises that startle her.
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Do little brothers count? If so, he's afraid of spiders and some crazy person that likes to hide behind doors and scare him (who might be me).
    May 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I have a dog, he is afraid of pretty much anything that makes loud noises too. Vacuum cleaner, Thunder (terribly afraid, usually hide in the bathtub when theres a storm coming :(), fireworks (same as previous), spiders and some bugs (He is as interested in what the heck that thing crawling around can be, as much as he is afraid of it xd).

Other than that he is a pretty brave dog and is not scared to explore stuff, he really loves music as well even though it can be pretty loud :D
    May 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. Susan
    Susan
    I had a Roborovski hamster many years ago, and she was the cutest, friendliest, and most fearless hamster ever. She would run all over the house, bring anything that interested her back to her home, and sleep anywhere. <3
    May 7, 2016
    3 people like this.
  5. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @Susan I had a guinea pig when I was younger that was just like that called Pepsi. I was always a bit surprised how fearless he was since these kinds of animals are usually easy to startle and has weak hearts. He was a rambo just like your hamster ;)
    May 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. noctiluca
    noctiluca
    2 cats, one is only really scared of strangers and the other is scared of things like patterned bedsheets and ants
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Susan
    Susan
    @Dark_Metamorphosis: That's fantastic! Guinea pigs are amazing, and so lovely and cuddly. I'm glad to hear that he was a good company for you. I can imagine that he was totally happy and adorable. :D
    May 7, 2016
    3 people like this.
  8. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I used to have rabbits, and they were afraid of just about everything! I'd take them for a walk (hop), and every time someone would come by I'd have to pick them up until they settled down. I can't say I blame them for being afraid of the neighborhood cats, though!
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. cabfe
    cabfe
    My female cat is afraid of strangers. She hides whenever someone unknown comes to my house. And sometimes, even people she knows!

Her brother is afraid when I sneeze. I always feel sad when I see him run for his life each time, so I apologize for sneezing and he comes back ;)
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Chester
    Chester
    We use the curtain of shadows to hide from Vacoom meow.
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. Dalph
    Dalph
    http://pics-for-fun.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/cat-is-hiding-from-vacuum-cleaner.png
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  12. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yes, a pomeranian dog, Max. His reactions to things can be weird. He often barks at any unfamiliar object. Though he seems to be scared of the oven. He always walks out of the kitchen whenever we start to cook.
    May 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  13. Susan
    Susan
    Finally, a dog lover! Hallelujah- *shot!*
    May 7, 2016
    3 people like this.
  14. Dalph
    Dalph
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1f/5e/6e/1f5e6e2b26f3585f7ecf646db3b3b44b.jpg
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    My dove's scared of stuffed animals.  Which is really weird, since he'll play with my rabbit and try to play with my dogs without a problem.  But put a fluffy toy near him and he puffs up into a turkey.
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  16. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Too many pussies in here  BD
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  17. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I hope no one took that bad joke the wrong way  :|
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  18. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Nah. Amazon has a children's book called "Games you can play with you cat" Has a cat on the cover. We had a good laugh about it at work. One cat will hide unless he knows you while the other one will welcome even a stranger. Both jump at the sound of loud noises especially vacuums.
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  19. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have something similar to this and my sister's dog is freaked out by it when you walk it near her. 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31P%2B8GblniL._AC_UL320_SR216,320_.jpg
    May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.