Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    May 8, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. cabfe
    cabfe
    I'm a PC gamer.

Thus I don't have a console controller :mrsatan:

More seriously, I don't need one as the games I like either don't require one or are totally playable with the classic combo keyboard+mouse.

But I guess people who are more used to it would prefer that over a keyboard. I never owned a console so it doesn't even cross my mind when I play.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Yeah, I usually use a keyboard and mouse otherwise.
    May 8, 2016
  4. Dalph
    Dalph
    @Kloe:

Good one, such a nostalgy strike!

@cabfe:

True enough, a lot of pc gamers don't use controllers at all, ahahah. Also tbh controllers are pretty awful anyway for fps arenas (or any other fps game actually) since they will never be as precise as a mouse. 

They are a must for fighting games though, or games like Tomb Raider, Super Meat Boy and Devil May Cry, where playing with a keyboard can become a bit tricky due to the large number of actions u can perform
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Xbox one controller for the games that are easier with it, I've got a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X for when I wanna play flight-sims/space-shooters~
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Dalph
    Dalph
    http://gizmeup.com/images/detailed/21/gz701009_Thrustmaster_T_Flight_Hotas_X_PC_PS3_2.jpg

I had something like this for my Amiga 500 but it was way simpler, ahahah.
    May 8, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I'm trying to 'amiga-fy' it in my head but it's not working xD
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Dalph
    Dalph
    Here it is, ahahah:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Mt1HShNrFnY/UP0MU7T4WwI/AAAAAAAAAJc/DvOMlJ9Wm-A/s1600/350px-Joystick-quickshot.jpg
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    dayum it's beautiful hahaha xD
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Archeia
    Archeia
    a ps3 and t-this http://assets.razerzone.com/eeimages/products/6000/razer-sabertooth-gallery-4.png
    May 8, 2016
    2 people like this.
  11. Euphony
    Euphony
    XBox 360. Even though I prefer PlayStation as a whole, I always liked XBox controllers the best...they're nice and fat and comfortable. I think mine is an AfterGlow or something like that. It has a clear case and lights up red when you push a button on the back. It's pretty nifty.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  12. Niten Ichi Ryu
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. Schlangan
    Schlangan
    I use another one, with the shape of a PlayStation controller. I noticed a lot of games nowadays have keys set for XBOX controllers, and it is somewhat a pain when you can't change the keys without using something like JoyToKey.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  14. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    PC gamer? Yes. Gamepad I use: Xbox 360. :p
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. Dalph
    Dalph
    @Archeia:

Is that a Razer Wildcat? Bloody hell that's expensive, ahahahah.

~

I noticed that the Xbox 360 gamepad is the most used almost everywhere, I'm not even surprised because the design of it is pretty good.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  16. AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Xbox 360 Controller.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  17. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Xbox controller here too.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  18. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Still use the keyboard. Used to have some logic tech controllers when we used gametap.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.