Comments on Profile Post by Rikifive

1. chungsie
    chungsie
    congrats on the progress though. I think shiggy is upset making the script I hired him for... sad :(
    May 8, 2016
  2. Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Thanks! ~ What do you mean? What is he working on?
    May 8, 2016
  3. chungsie
    chungsie
    skill tree script and crafting script. we have a functioning crafting system now, that needs some tweaking, but the skill tree is incomplete, I don't even know if he's started on it.
    May 8, 2016
  4. Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Ah I see ~ I'm curious about the results.
    May 8, 2016
  5. chungsie
    chungsie
    want me to send you a screenie?
    May 8, 2016
  6. Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Yeah, why not? ^^
    May 8, 2016
  7. chungsie
    chungsie
    .png
    May 8, 2016
  8. Korbinus
    Korbinus
    You write scripts, or somebody do that for you ? Because this looks fantastic ! And you really like MLP, or you just create something like fan fiction, without knowing plot of MLP ? I ask because of curiosity.
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Rikifive
    Rikifive
    @chungsie Nice! ^^

I plan to implement crafting in my game as well. It will look like this:

There will be a cauldron and you'll be dragging items like herbs and such into it to brew potions.

As for crafting armor/dresses ~ there will be something else ~ perhaps a minigame where you'll have to match gems and such ~

@Korbinus Yup, I write them. Sadly I'm doing a lot of customization, so I can't really rely on the others (because I'm making graphics let's say on 'live'), but that's fine ~ I enjoy writing them ~ at least most of the time. =P Thank you very much!

I... Surprisingly, (even for me TBH) I really like MLP apparently. I want to convert show into game, though I'll add some custom things to handle RPG'ing. Actually at the beginning I wanted to make a silly local coop game, but that was my brother's idea to make an MLP one (since we both like it for some strange reason).
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Kizami
    Kizami
    @Rikifive Your game looks awesome!! I also like MLP. I don't know why either, but I simply love Twilight and Rarity; they're so pretty, especially Rarity :3

I love her sarcastic personality, her fashion sense, every moment when she's exaggerating. Aw, she's perfect in every single sense, hahaha :D
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. Rikifive
    Rikifive
    @Kizami Why thank you! YAY! I'm not alone! =P =3

Hehe Indeed! They all are cute. =3 :D
    May 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.