RPG Maker Forums

BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
Yeah. I've been in the mood for a job class system and Fire Emblem leveling, but my tenure on a gaming board inspired me to make a smaller free project before doing the one I've always dreamt of.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
yeah, i've actually had to scale down certain expects of my current project due to the fact i'm doing it all myself lol... but i think that's for the best in this case regardless.
Shaz
Shaz
If it was a REALLY good script, I'd look at what changes could be made to reduce the lag before considering letting it go ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I developed a stalker trauma (stalkerfobia?) because of my previous work publishing games on Steam. :(
RIP, MeatLoaf :( Hot patootie, bless his soul, he really loved that rock 'n roll.
Psychronics Games is doing a livestream about my game in a bit... And I will do a video about his game after that.
Watch their stream with us on youtube!
I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you create adventures, share them, whilst also being able to play others. It's a bit zelda-esque. I have started some youtube for those, gonna start with RPG maker things soon as well. So if you wish to see, do check it out :)
SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larax