That was cringe-worthy. :|
    May 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  4. Dalph
    May 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Are you serious?! Crap! If I had known it was coming to PC I would have held off on the ps4 version.
    May 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Susan
    Susan
    Look on the bright side, Uzuki. It's worth replaying for the umpteenth time. ;)
    May 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    I hope they will add some advanced graphical settings too, like Antialiasing, Filters and stuff.

I agree though, it'll be awesome to be able to play this on pc, it will also have achievements and steam trading cards apparently. Good stuff.
    May 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Uzuki - At least it isn't zelda: Link to the past.

Have to buy that on every new system again.
    May 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. KanaX
    KanaX
    Well I don't care for otaku spice girls X-2, but X was one of the first grand, emotional gaming experiences I had. Even though it's a common trope in FF games, it introduced me to the idea of a grander enemy that might be hiding in what you thought once was holy and pure. I can almost say that I owe what little critical thinking and wide perspective I have to FFX.
    May 10, 2016
    2 people like this.
  10. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @KanaX - pretty much all FF games end up with the final boss something like that.

FF (jrpg) games are about a bunch of emo teenagers going off to kill a god with the power of friendship and plot armor after all.

Totally worse then Western RPGs where nobody cares that much a bout the story (Did anybody care about the plot in Skyrim?)
    May 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. Dalph
    Dalph
    @AwesomeCool:

I did actually care about the plot in Skyrim but the game itself distracts u too much from it (thaving a lot to do in the game itself might be the cause). I was pretty disappointed at how easy Alduin was, I expected an epic final battle.
    May 10, 2016
    2 people like this.
  12. KanaX
    KanaX
    @AwesomeCool Oh boy, I was the King of Emo Edge back in the day. Well, I think of it as a sub-category of cool, that's a bit more dark and serious-looking, but if done wrong, it usually is really corny. I like  feel they did it right with FFX.

I'll say that it's the message you get by the end of things that really matters, you know. I know that a lot of FF games have common themes, but since it was my first, it holds a special place in my heart.

Also, I did care about the story in Skyrim, until I realized that I wasn't supposed to (so I didn't care about the story of the rest of the Bethesda games I played). Bethesda games don't really care about making a strong narrative, they just need an excuse to make questlines that give you a purpose to explore their massive worlds. They do good lore though.
    May 10, 2016
    2 people like this.
  13. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I never actually finished X and X-2, I'm a big FF fan and have played them all, but X, X-2 and XII are the games I never finished. Mostly because I never got a PS2 and only tested them at friends. I have to say though that X didn't capture me that much, I remember enjoying the story and the battle-system was pretty cool, but it just didn't catch me that well. Will be cool to get it now though and finally finish it.

I'm a bit sad however that you get X-2 as well because that really is the game that destroyed everything related to FF X for me. I think that game is the main reason I never finished to the ending with FF X because it just destroyed everything that was FFX for me :p  

Think I played it until you witnessed that Yuna was a popstar, and I just couldn't take the game seriously and left me with a bad taste. so I never touched it again after that.

Will be great to get X though and finally finish it, I just hope that the bundle is not way overpriced...
    May 11, 2016
  14. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hopefully they remove the that extra X-Will part.
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.