Comments on Profile Post by Iliketea

1. Yuuta Kirishima
    Yuuta Kirishima
    It's a jungle out there.
    May 12, 2016
  2. mlogan
    mlogan
    Glad it sounds like everyone is okay. (Except the robber I'd imagine.)
    May 12, 2016
  3. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Yeah, we all are all right, the robber has a big bump on his head and we and the police had a good laugh ^^ 
    May 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. taarna23
    taarna23
    Lol, that's just as good as one from a place that I used to work... A pizza place, and someone comes in to rob it. The guy is totally off his nut, be it drunk or high or whatever... Guy starts waving around this little pocketknife and yelling about giving him all the cash in the register. The guy manning the counter pulls a full-on Crocodile Dundee and while reaching through the window to the cutting area is saying "That's not a knife... THIS is a knife!" and waves the pizza cutting knife at the guy, who drops his little pig-sticker and flees. For those who have never worked at a pizza place, picture an extra large pizza, or whatever the biggest your local place offers... and understand that they don't use a silly little wheel cutter - they use a knife that is curved and larger than the biggest pizza it needs to cut.
    May 12, 2016
    7 people like this.
  5. Iliketea
    May 12, 2016
  6. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Wow, sounds scary.
    May 12, 2016
  7. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Not really ^^

And that is nothing compared to what will be going on this Friday.

A extreme right political party will hold a demonstration and there will be several counter-demonstration  at the same time, and that right in front of our store and those demos of that party tend to get nasty. 
    May 12, 2016
  8. Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Wow, sounds like you work in an exciting place!  Be careful though,  I think more people need to stand up to robbers so maybe people will start thinking twice before trying to rob a place.
    May 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @KnightmareSeriously, I once witnessed a bank robbery where the guy pulled a sharpened butter knife out of his pocket, and the paid security guard just complied along with everybody else and let him walk out with a sack full of money. I was tempted to 'play the hero' that day but I had kids with me and didn't want to subject them to the trauma and the inherent risks involved with me getting into a knife fight, however silly the knife, and I was unfortunately otherwise unarmed that day.

But to be paid as security, and then cower before a butter knife... :headshake:

@IliketeaI'm glad that your boss has more sense than that.
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Well, if it wasnt our boss, one of us would have done it, I have a black belt in jiu jitsu and my coworker was standing next to our cooking section, lots of knives and frying pans there  XD  
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.