Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    May 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Dalph™ - how awful.

Such violence could rattle someones jimmies and could cause  random pacifistic individuals to turn into murderous psychopaths at any moment.

I recommend people to avoid such... 

...tasteless violence.

Instead, I recommend some child friendly entertainment, such as Cooking Mama, Dora the Explorer and Call of Duty.

Entertainment without all the evil that is turning us into oppressive haters of free speech.
    May 13, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. CyndaBytes
    CyndaBytes
    @Dalph™One of my fav series. I love it.
    Despite being Italian I put subtitles. XD I don't understand weull the Neapolitan.
    However, it's the proof that we too can make international good cinema.

@AwesomeCool This is the reality of many Italian regions, if you close your eyes it will not disappear.
    May 13, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. Dalph
    Dalph
    @AwesomeCool:

I personally find Cooking Mama to be lot more scary than Gomorra, ahahahahah.

@CyndaBytes:

I live near Naples so I don't need the subs, eheheh. I agree about the series being awesome. :p
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Havn't heard of it, but will sure to look it up. Recently started watching Dexter too (Better late than never), and Im currently on Season 3 :D

So many series that I follow now though, mainly on HBO nordic since I have a membership there. Lots of great series there! (Including Dexter).
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I wonder where I can watch it here from Sweden though :(
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    @Dark_Metamorphosis:

I guess you can check some free streaming websites to watch it.

Also Dexter is awesome, it's one of my favourite tv-shows.
    May 13, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @Dalph™ It actually airs here on Swedish television, so I can start watching it on their website :D :rock-left:  

Ye, I can barely pull myself away from watching it! Just totally hooked and watched the first two seasons one after the other. It's so great :D  Feels nice to know that I can watch more than one episode at the time and all the way to season 8!
    May 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.