Comments on Profile Post by Goldschuss

1. ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    *Peeps in and flees if i'm not top 3*
    May 14, 2016
  2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Well, I can't really remember, I know Ace, Nio and Alt are all in it (I think) plus me.

It was meant to be a bit of a joke, but I guess we could be an adventure team! Yay!
    May 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Mystery Dungeon K: Pink Rescue Team
    May 15, 2016
  4. Snow White
    Snow White
    That's weird, I just came here to ask you what "team kloe" is, and someone's gone and beat me to it! :p

I know Altered State  Flub Flub the barbarian is a member, and your highness of course  ;)

And maybe that ninja guy, what's his name? The one you see maniacally laughing 'round here from time to time . . .

I still think the whole "isn't a real team" thing is a cover up though, you probably have "secret seagull meetings" and plot world domination and eat pizza :p
    May 23, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    gasp How did she know!?! WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISED!! RUN FOR IT!

"That Ninja guy" is the legendary serial killer psychopathic vampire, Ace! :D
    May 24, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Psh naw, I'M THE HIGHNESS
    May 24, 2016
  7. Snow White
    Snow White
    Why @Kloe, you should know by now that my woodland minions tell my everything ;)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/106639316/large.gif

So the one I was thinking of was @AceTheMad, yes?

I knew he was going for the whole "assassin " thing, I didn't know he was a vampire though (is everyone a vampire nowadays? :p )

@ALTERED STATE ? . . . if you say so dear ;) (I must admit though, "Flub Flub the princess" has a nice ring to it :p )
    May 24, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. AceTheMad
    AceTheMad
    Who called for me? Was it you? *Points long, curved dagger towards @Snow White* Hello...Laugh, you say? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! There. Happy? Good. Because I need blood. Mehehehe...
    May 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Snow White
    Snow White
    Oh, hello there @AceTheMad, I didn't mean to bother you, I just thought It would be nice to tag you :cutesmile: (I hate talking about people behind their backs (I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time . . . ))

But could you be more careful with that dagger? You could take someone's eye out waving it about like that ;) (It's OK, I forgive you, just try to be more careful next time :p )

And you do have a lovely laugh, dear (laughter is good for the soul, after all :D )

Also to answer your question, I'm almost always happy, I'm just one of those people :cutesmile:

Oh, and how's your sister the Illuminati? Say hello to them for me :cutesmile:

(PS, can you really have a long curved dagger? Wouldn't it technically be a sword? Just thought I'd ask :cutesmile: )
    May 27, 2016
  10. Goldschuss
    Goldschuss
    You know, I've heard that multiple of those guys have curved swords. Curved. Swords.
    May 27, 2016
  11. Snow White
    Snow White
    " Multiple of those guys"? Surely you don't mean multiple members of team Kloe :blink:

But yeah, it's decided Ace! You have a sword! (I know daggers a more ninja-esque, but you can't argue with logic :p )
    May 27, 2016
  12. AceTheMad
    AceTheMad
    A sword, you say? Hmmm...Eh...*Sets the sword on fire* Now, it's fun.
    Jun 20, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Setting your sword on fire sounds painful...
    Jun 21, 2016
  14. Goldschuss
    Goldschuss
    Kloe I don't think you were supposed to make it wierd.
    Jun 21, 2016
  15. AceTheMad
    AceTheMad
    It is painful. But it's fun all the same.
    Jun 22, 2016
  16. Snow White
    Snow White
    @AceTheMad Hmm, maybe you should have put some oven mitts on before using your "sword of lethal flames" :p

. . . Deadly assassin oven mitts, of course ;)

Oh yeah, and I just remembered that I found a song about Ninja, then forgot to show it to you, then remembered again after seeing Ace :D

Just thought you lot would get a kick out of it ;)

http://music.sjtucker.com/track/the-truth-about-ninjas
    Jun 22, 2016
  17. AceTheMad
    AceTheMad
    LOLOLOLOL!!!! XD
    Jun 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.