RPG Maker Forums

ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
*Peeps in and flees if i'm not top 3*
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Well, I can't really remember, I know Ace, Nio and Alt are all in it (I think) plus me.

It was meant to be a bit of a joke, but I guess we could be an adventure team! Yay!
ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
Mystery Dungeon K: Pink Rescue Team
Snow White
Snow White
That's weird, I just came here to ask you what "team kloe" is, and someone's gone and beat me to it! :p

I know Altered State  Flub Flub the barbarian is a member, and your highness of course  ;)

And maybe that ninja guy, what's his name? The one you see maniacally laughing 'round here from time to time . . .

I still think the whole "isn't a real team" thing is a cover up though, you probably have "secret seagull meetings" and plot world domination and eat pizza :p
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
gasp How did she know!?! WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISED!! RUN FOR IT!

"That Ninja guy" is the legendary serial killer psychopathic vampire, Ace! :D
ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
Psh naw, I'M THE HIGHNESS
Snow White
Snow White
Why @Kloe, you should know by now that my woodland minions tell my everything ;)

So the one I was thinking of was @AceTheMad, yes?

I knew he was going for the whole "assassin " thing, I didn't know he was a vampire though (is everyone a vampire nowadays? :p )

@ALTERED STATE ? . . . if you say so dear ;) (I must admit though, "Flub Flub the princess" has a nice ring to it :p )
AceTheMad
AceTheMad
Who called for me? Was it you? *Points long, curved dagger towards @Snow White* Hello...Laugh, you say? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! There. Happy? Good. Because I need blood. Mehehehe...
Snow White
Snow White
Oh, hello there @AceTheMad, I didn't mean to bother you, I just thought It would be nice to tag you :cutesmile: (I hate talking about people behind their backs (I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time . . . ))

But could you be more careful with that dagger? You could take someone's eye out waving it about like that ;) (It's OK, I forgive you, just try to be more careful next time :p )

And you do have a lovely laugh, dear (laughter is good for the soul, after all :D )

Also to answer your question, I'm almost always happy, I'm just one of those people :cutesmile:

Oh, and how's your sister the Illuminati? Say hello to them for me :cutesmile:

(PS, can you really have a long curved dagger? Wouldn't it technically be a sword? Just thought I'd ask :cutesmile: )
Goldschuss
Goldschuss
You know, I've heard that multiple of those guys have curved swords. Curved. Swords.
Snow White
Snow White
" Multiple of those guys"? Surely you don't mean multiple members of team Kloe :blink:

But yeah, it's decided Ace! You have a sword! (I know daggers a more ninja-esque, but you can't argue with logic :p )
AceTheMad
AceTheMad
A sword, you say? Hmmm...Eh...*Sets the sword on fire* Now, it's fun.
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Setting your sword on fire sounds painful...
Goldschuss
Goldschuss
Kloe I don't think you were supposed to make it wierd.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson