Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Awww give it a chance. You know trailers for comedies are always crap. Yeah the jokes are a bit weak, but I think because it's out of context. 
    May 15, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Uzuki - Movie trailers never say anything about the end product do they?

...just like CG game trailers.
    May 15, 2016
  3. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Not hyped... I feel like they have ruined a lot of orignials recently (especially with the holywood version of Old boy) The original Old boy being one of my favourite movies. This seems like another case of that, and I'm not even sure if I shall give it a chance. The original Ghostbusters means too much to me :p
    May 15, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Dark_Metamorphosis - Well at least Transformers wasn't you childhood (else you will see your childhood constantly beaten, maimed, and all other forms of torture while making a face of pure happiness in front of you as you cry for what you could of done to save it from such demonic brainwashing and stupidity).
    May 15, 2016
  5. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       I'm sick to death of remakes, regardless of how well they are done they steer industries into reinventing the wheel when they should be heading down the road working on their own products and garnering their own following rather than exploiting the nostalgia of all the fans of the wheel who already exist only to disappoint them in most cases with a slapped together rehashing with one or two core changes to 'keep it fresh'.
    May 15, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @AwesomeCool I loved Transformers when I grew up so yes I have had my fair bit of dissapointment with that too. The first Micheal Bay movie was pretty cool the first time I saw it, and it didn't destroy too much of the nostalgia I had from the original cartoon. However it went downhill after that movie. Oldboy on the other hand destroyed everything that was great with the original, and added nothing fresh to it what so ever. It was just a rubbish version of the original. 

There are plenty of those remakes out there, but I cant say that the first Transformers was one of them. It was pretty dayum awesome when it first came out, with the CGI and what not. The story was not that great but hey it wasn't a catastrophe.
    May 15, 2016
  7. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Alexander Amnell - Hollywood use remakes all the time for they suck at making stories (atleast most of the people anyway).  They excel at presentation and have tons of cutting edge tech, but have very little creativity (even a lot of the original stuff ends up having a plot that is almost a 1 to 1 clone of an old famous classic with just a few minor detail changes).

I still cannot believe how many times Spider Man has been rebooted.
    May 16, 2016
    1 person likes this.