Comments on Profile Post by GreyStone84

1. Snow White
    Snow White
    Hmm, I think I missed your May goals thread . . . I need to get more with it :rswt:

Are Rosaline and Alden countrys for Paladonia or two separate games? I'm confusing myself :guffaw:

And if you think you get distracted easily, then you haven't worked with my brother  ;)

Get's all set to make a game, ends up spending two hours on TV tropes :p (I'm not any better really  :rswt: )

Did you ever consider disabling your internet? :p

I'm afraid I can't help with the Production Development threads, I don't even know where on them you'd post game demos, sorry I couldn't help :rswt:

If you need some artwork, maybe a sprite edit, then I might be more helpful ;) (seriously though, you really helped me with my eventing, so if you ever need a hand with any of the visual stuff for a game, I'd be happy to lend a hand if I can, really, just ask :cutesmile: (but I'm really bad at battle sprites, just sayin'))
    May 16, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    @Snow White  :D  The May Goals thread isn't mine, someone else started it under General Discussion here:

Rosaline is the main town - a castle town - in Alden and Alden is a country in Paladonia. Thanks for the offer, I will keep you in mind if I need anything graphical wise. I've actually taken a break from my game because I was going to use the sprites in People 5-8 but they don't seem to have any faces to go with them, so I'm going to take some time and see if I can make some of those. I didn't find any in the Resources or online.

May 16, 2016
  3. Snow White
    Snow White
    Thanks for such a quick reply (^w^)

So Rosaline is the capital of Alden, now it all makes sense :cutesmile:

Also, I don't know if this helps, but I think someone already asked about face sets for People 5 6 7 and 8, and Slim (slimmmeiske2) gave some links to a few that people have drawn . . . there aren't faces for all of them, and some of the links don't work anymore (I think something's happened to the site they where to) but hey, it might be helpful  :D

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25570-people-567-and-8-facesets/

I suppose you could ask Slim if she knows of any more?

I'd offer to draw you some, but I'm not sure if I can make them look like the RTP ones . . . I think yours would look better :cutesmile:
    May 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    Thanks for that link, unfortunately the only useful link on that page was for the People 5 faces which are recolours of People 1. All the other links either don't work or aren't helpful, lol. That's the same problem I was running into while tracking them down. One was pretty hopeful but when I got to their page, they had a lot of the faces, but they were not RTP style.
    May 17, 2016