RPG Maker Forums

Gothic Lolita
Gothic Lolita
So you can get something between 8-10 MB/s connection speed?
I had that for a long time, it isn't that bad. For example, now I have 16 MB/s, which is the highest available speed, where I live. :)
I still can remeber, were 500 KB/s was the best I could get. :|
But after all, I allways say, A slow internet is still better then no internet at all. ;) (\ô/)

Shaz
Shaz
It would be 8Mbps, which is painfully slow when you're used to speeds of up to 20Mbps.  Our family of 3 is almost constantly online, and a lot of what we do involves downloading or uploading or streaming.  Not good when your job requires fast and reliable internet.
GraveBusta
GraveBusta
7mbps is what  my family is stuck with because ISPs are a real pain in the neck fighting with

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:
Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkings22