RPG Maker Forums

JCBrickston
JCBrickston
Yipes. Calling any form of tech support is always on my list of dreaded things. I just dislike how no matter who they put me through to, without fail, there is a language barrier going on. So it can be really hard to understand what they're trying to tell me.

I think one of the best customer support things I was involved with was from Canada. I got to talk to a very nice lady who spoke clearly and was very helpful and to the point. Not a bad experience at all.
taarna23
taarna23
I'm 99% certain they will tell me there's nothing I or they can do. x_x
JCBrickston
JCBrickston
Don't let it bring ya down. After all, 1% is all you really ever need.
taarna23
taarna23
Maybe. But if they say no, I have eBay items outstanding, I have DHL customs fees that need to be paid (I have NO IDEA what payment method their drivers would take at the door... T_T)... Not the kind of stuff that can wait til Paypal gets the stick out of their collective arses.
JCBrickston
JCBrickston
In that case, I definitely wish you the best with them. I know how frustrating that kind of stuff can be.
Sharm
Sharm
Could be worse.  You could be needing to call SSI.  (It's a US government thing for people who have disabilities to get money to live.)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!
When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsykoPony