2 people like this.
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    http://img.memecdn.com/pretty-easy-right_o_2131289.jpg
    May 21, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Also, why is everyone talking about apple so much lately.

...answer is always that same response and I can't see anything to actually discuss on such poorly made things. :p
    May 21, 2016
    3 people like this.
  5. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       I'm not going to say apple is bad, I like my Ipod after all. Then again...I only bought an ipod so I could get the apple version of final fantasy tactics for it and have had mp3 players for 30-40 dollars that suited my needs just as well otherwise.

And some people swear by that retina display crap, never mind the fact that almost nothing currently exceeds 1080p with the exception of a few high action movies/games full of CGI goodness, and as you've said apple computers are not worth the trouble of playing games on anyway.
    May 21, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. Susan
    Susan
    @Dalph™: This, obviously. ;)

http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/10/Steve-Jobs-Design-Frontal-Large.jpg
    May 21, 2016
    3 people like this.
  7. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Susan - I see an evil dudes face in that apple. halp!!!
    May 21, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    Next time, before you attempt to repair it, just ask your client a very simple question:

38499.IPB
    May 21, 2016
    4 people like this.
  9. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @JCBrickston - Is it sad that despite that being a joke, most of the problems I fixed were just that. >.>

Like more then 70%...
    May 21, 2016
    2 people like this.
  10. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    @AwesomeCool Haha, that's why it's a running gag in the IT Crowd tv series. Sometimes the simplest of things are overlooked. Like making sure it's plugged in in the first place.

I actually had a really funny idea for a prank photo I was going to take a long time ago. I was going to plug my surge slayer into itself (not into a wall socket), then go on the internet and ask tech support why I wasn't getting any power :D
    May 21, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    May 21, 2016
    1 person likes this.