1 person likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    And those arguments will NEVER happen!
    May 22, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I prefer long hot showers.  Something about hot water cascading down my skin and over my face is just really relaxing.  It's been known to even cure my headaches.
    May 22, 2016
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, hot showers are really good for headaches. They only really help my mild ones though. I mostly take showers and only take baths if I've just cleaned the tub. 
    May 22, 2016
  5. KanaX
    KanaX
    I just need a person that I'm very close to, "abuse" my back and shoulders for 2+ hours. There's nothing else that I want more. That and unlimited sushi. And financial health.
    May 22, 2016
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I can only ever get my boyfriend to rub my shoulders for about a minute. >: (
    May 22, 2016
  7. KanaX
    KanaX
    tsk tsk tsk. Some people just don't appreciate physical contact. And a professional is not that good either because it's just a paid stranger.
    May 22, 2016
  8. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I have to be in the right mind-state to give massages.  Like, feeling really romantic or helpful.  Because, let's face it...  It's freakin' boring, it's a lot of work, and if there's nothing you get in return... nobody really wants to do it.
    May 22, 2016
  9. KanaX
    KanaX
    Oh please. I love doing massages (on my partners).
    May 22, 2016
  10. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Goldstorm is playing PAD and all of a sudden hears arguing in the tub. 
    May 22, 2016
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Wake up, Puzzles and Dragons. He'll take his coffee with one cream and Puzzles and Dragons. Standing in the grocery check out, Puzzles and Dragons. Bed time. Puzzles and Dragons.
    May 22, 2016
  12. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah hot baths do work great. A good stress reliever. Can't stay in though for longer than a few minutes though.
    May 22, 2016