taarna23
    D! Right? Do I win? X3
    May 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Oh no!

You lost :D

Now you only get 50€ and a candy... with chocolate-salty licorice flavor. (which does exist in Germany) 
    May 24, 2016
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    Haha! Seriously, though. You can tell some of these things are directed at the technilogically impaired. X3
    May 24, 2016
  4. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    The sad thing is that this question was for a 23 year old woman XD
    When she read the question she was just like " for real?"

I mean everyone that had english in school ( so 100% of all germans) could answer that by just translating "Prank" 
    May 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    I may sound like an old coot, but isn't it sad that a game about "culture" has a question about youtubing?

Reminds me when I played the trivial pursuits language on Xbox 360 that I could understand and saw the difference between French, British and US version in the General Culture questions. I even recall a US question was about a girl being the recordwoman of speedtexting. Brit was a lot about pop and music, and French was really bookish.
    May 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, to be fair, that IS modern culture. People, especially in North America, have a pretty terrible habit of considering "culture" to be some romanticized version of Victorian times. I'll take not knowing the speedtexting champ over comparing notes over who exactly were considered people (hint: a small subset of approximately one-half of the general population).
    May 24, 2016
  7. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    I might be too french for the modern world and it's culture then :p
    May 24, 2016