RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Seeing this everywhere. Still don't get it. What am I missing?
Victor Sant
Victor Sant
Game of Thrones reference.

That are like League of Legends references: people post it everywhere in any media, no matter if the majority of people don't know about it.
CyndaBytes
CyndaBytes
No spoiler keywords to find people with the same interest. If you don't get it, you aren't in the club. ;)
Euphony
Euphony
I've never watched a single minute of GoT but I know 75% of the story because memes. @_@
Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
@Victor Sant And still people care enough to avoid looking the other way? If you like something, you urge to share it with others. It's just human :)  You can choose not to give a rats ass about it though, you have a choice ;)  
Victor Sant
Victor Sant
@Dark_Metamorphosis it's not like you can always ignore something that is bombarded on your face, unless you want to block all your friends.  ;)

Also, I never said I care, so don't assume that.  ;)

I just stated what happens, people just bombard those GoT and LoL "ineternal jokes" to everyone without caring. (and those two groups seems to be the ones that do this more often)

Also, I dont 'feel the urge'. I don't bombard my non-makers friends with 'maker jokes' or things like that. Maybe I not human...  :distrust:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123