1. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Aladdin and Wall-E from animated ones.

Prince of Persia from live action ones.
    May 25, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's either Mulan or Hercules. I love both of them and can't pick one. 
    May 25, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. Balako
    Balako
    hercules ....i cant find it anywhere....hades is my favorite villain
    May 25, 2016
    3 people like this.
  4. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma25r8NNt51qcxrpgo2_500.gif
    May 25, 2016
    2 people like this.
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yes! Then there's Megara, and Pain and Panic. It's just so good. 
    May 25, 2016
  6. Dalph
    Dalph
    The epicness and uniqueness of The Lion King can't be beaten, that is the perfect Disney movie to me and Scar is a superb villain.
    May 25, 2016
    4 people like this.
  7. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Mine would be "The Black Cauldron"

Best time Disney dabbled in real fantasy
    May 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Toy Story
    May 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Euphony
    Euphony
    As a little kid I was really obsessed with Homeward Bound, the 90s Disney adaptation of The Incredible Journey. I have no idea why because certain parts of it were traumatizing--I guess the fun parts outweighed the scary ones? Still, to this day I can't watch the scene where the cat goes over the waterfall.

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe is probably my favorite now though. I love Narnia and I'm still miffed that the film adaptations just kind of died out after Disney stopped financing them.
    May 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Good choices all around (though I guess there's no such thing as a bad choice :D ) I didn't expect Hercules to be that popular, considering some stuff I read online about it. Sassy Hades is best Hades though ;)  

@Dalph™ Oh yeah, Scar's amazing! Probably my favourite Disney villain, though Hades is a close second. 

@Niten Ichi Ryu I haven't seen it yet. It was one of the only Disney movies I didn't have as a kid. I knew it though 'cause my Robin Hood VHS had a trailer on it for The Black Cauldron. 

@Euphony I think I watched Homeward Bound, but I can't remember much of it, sorry. And I thought another Narnia movie was still in the making? I also absolutely loved The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. That was the first movie I went to see multiple times in cinema. :D  
    May 25, 2016
  11. Euphony
    Euphony
    @slimmmeiske2 I think they're planning on making The Silver Chair next but it's been in production hell. It's been 6 years since the last one so who knows what will happen...I think at this point I'd rather see a reboot of the series!
    May 25, 2016
  12. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I agree, Slim. It's honestly hard for me to dislike a Disney movie. I only have favorites and more-favorites. And, actually. I forgot that Emperor's New Groove was Disney. That movie is quoted by me rather often.
    May 25, 2016
  13. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Euphony According to wikipedia they're calling it a "reboot" since the creative team is completely different from the other three movies, though it's actually just a sequel to the previous trilogy. I hope it gets out of production hell; I'd rather see a new entree than a reboot of the previous ones.

@Ms Littlefish I saw that one just a few years ago for the first time and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would :3 
    May 25, 2016
  14. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    I'll just say The Barefoot Executive, which was made back in 1971 by Disney. It's a live action film starring Kurt Russell. He plays as a mail boy at a television station who is looking for his one big shot to move up in the company ranks, but he's viewed as a young kid who won't go anywhere in life by his superiors.

But long story short, his girlfriend winds up adopting a chimpanzee who has some sort of magic ability to guess which shows will be hits for the audiences, before the ratings even come in. So, Kurt Russell starts giving his network inside information on what shows to air, all the while pretending that he is the one with the magic ability of guessing which shows will be hits.

It's really quite a 'goofy movie' (no pun intended :D ), but I can't help but love it. And the chimp they have in the film is hilarious. It's addicted to the tv, staying up late, and getting a beer during the commercials.

You should check it out if you haven't seen it.

(That's an actual screenshot of it below. The monkey and Kurt pulling a TV all-nighter of research)

38726.IPB
    May 25, 2016
    3 people like this.
  15. Euphony
    Euphony
    @JCBrickston Ok I was not expecting the summary of that movie to get that ridiculous.
    May 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  16. mlogan
    mlogan
    Currently, I would have to say Big Hero 6 and I could write a novel about why, in all honesty. But there are so many good ones that are classics from my childhood that I will always hold near and dear to my heart.
    May 25, 2016
    2 people like this.
  17. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    @Euphony Yeah, it's really a crazy film. Imagine my reaction when I first saw it. I was born in 1989, and I wasn't used to movies being like this. I mean, the 90's did have their offbeat films too, but this one is very unique indeed. My father had found it on sale at Wal-Mart one night and brought it home to us. I think I was 10 or 11 when I first saw it. But I remember thinking it was hilarious. I've watched it a million times since, and it still stands the test of time in my opinion.
    May 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  18. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Three way tie between Fantasia, The Lion King, and 101 Dalmations.

May 25, 2016
    2 people like this.
  19. Ronove
    Ronove
    Beauty and the Beast and Mulan!
    May 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  20. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Mine is currently Zootopia.  It has been through so many changes it's nice to see the film that never made it.
    May 26, 2016
    3 people like this.
  21. mlogan
    mlogan
    Oh, we saw Zootopia recently. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
    May 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  22. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Kiki's Delivery service.  Better then anything else Disney can make

intended.

Studio Ghibli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not Disney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disney

May 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  23. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Ronove: Yay, someone else who loves Beauty and the Beast :D Have you seen the teaser for the live-action remake? They used the old soundtrack (well slightly updated) and the scenery's looking great so far.

@BananaThug & mlogan: Zootopia was amazing! It's currently my second favourite Disney movie. Gotta love me some foxes~

@Awesomecool: We'll just have to disagree then :) True some of Studio Ghibli's work is better than some Disney movies, but the same can be said the other way around. I've never seen Kiki's though. Still on my to watch list. If we're talking Ghibli movies thugh, I'd pick The Tale of Princess Kaguya over any of the others. It's the most perfect, beautiful animation movie I've ever seen.
    May 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  24. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Yeah, @awesomecool that's definitely just an opinion. :p
    May 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  25. Ronove
    Ronove
    @Slimmmeiske: I have seen it!! When I heard the old soundtrack I was like OMG and the scenery looks fantastic so far. I wish they had shown more of Belle and the Beast but I suppose I can wait for another trailer for that. :p
    May 27, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  26. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Out of my head I have TRON and The Black Hole (Altought I wonder if I will ever see back Cat From Space!)
    May 31, 2016
    1 person likes this.