RPG Maker Forums

Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
What engine are you using? Just compress it and upload it somewhere. I could check it out for you if you need :)
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
using MV and I've been having a pretty bad lag issue with a certain plugin (that I unfortunately need to a large extent). If you or anyone you know could test it out, I'd be grateful. I'm not sure if it's my laptop or what. It's not the most powerful, but I figured 8 gigs would be enough lol. and my desktop is no good for MV anywho it would seem. 
Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
Do you have Onedrive or dropbox or something similar to upload stuff to? I could download it and check it out.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
I've got dropbox and google drive. I need to remember my Dropbox password though since it's been a second. Question... do i just go to deployment and then zip the files and upload them?
Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
Not sure how you compress the game in MV, but you just drag the file to your dropbox I think. I have it connected on my cpu so I can save files directly to it from my computer.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
ok, after i put it on dropbox, then what?
Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
You have to share the link to the folder. So I can download it
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
ah ok... that works
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
uploading it now

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )
I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avaroy