RPG Maker Forums

Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Also, "isomer" was a typo......I hope that's not some obscene word in a foreign language.... 8(
Domin0e
Domin0e
I don't think it's illegal to make a fan game, BUT you are very likely not allowed to use characters, places and various other pieces of lore and information of the game, and original graphics, no rips or something like that. So, in the end, you'd have to create an original story, characters etc. Why don't you make an original game then? ;)

Oh, and regarding Isomers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isomer
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Oh, i wasint going rip anything. Im haveing sort of a writers block thing going on, i desided to put my curent project on hold for a while and think on it....i thought id start a final fantasy 1 remake thing that has a more indepth story for practice, and also just because i always wanted to.... im useing just the resources i have for it...the RTP and some that i bought....i probably wont even finish it to tell the truth

Also, about the "Isomer" thing: Cool!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StaciaStay