Zalerinian
Zalerinian
Watch Game of Thrones.  :D
BCj
BCj
Everyone dies there, it's exactly why I don't watch it :p  
Arisa
Arisa
A lot of people think just anything outside of the norm (BoyXGirl) Is weird, so anything/anybody to do with it goes first
ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
In Supernatural the lesbian died :(
BCj
BCj
:(  well they killed Sara in Arrow (Without any motivation. After all the backlash they revived her for Legends of Tomorrow, but still) then they shot Shaw in Person of Interest (eventually turned out that she was alive.. after backlash) Delphine in Orphan Black (fate still uncertain), then Lexa in the 100 (by a stray bullet that was supposed to hit her gf) and now they killed off Root in Person of Interest with a bullet meant for someone else. Its getting tiring.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maks_akil