Comments on Profile Post by Amy Pond

1. KanaX
    KanaX
    It's the first thing I thought of, when I learned that you were making an MMO.
    Jun 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    "Just don't do it."
    Jun 8, 2016
  3. Euphony
    Euphony
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--oX4vWl4r--/1436741251979616687.gif
    Jun 8, 2016
  4. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It would definitely be an interesting read. :)
    Jun 8, 2016
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    Except that most people don't because they have no idea about the level of work involved. =\
    Jun 9, 2016
  6. Shaz
    Shaz
    Don't - because then people will know you are the expert and everybody who thinks they have a great game idea and doesn't have the skills to make it happen (ie - every single n00b who wants to make an RPG) will come to you for help.
    Jun 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Shaz
    Shaz
    "Except that most people don't because they have no idea about the level of work involved."

and then some people DO because they don't know the level of work involved.
    Jun 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. taarna23
    taarna23
    @Shaz So true... How much harder than a regular RPG can it be, right? Sigh. Actually, I bet a lot of the ones just diving facefirst in have minimal/no code knowledge and haven't actually made a regular RPG yet. Man, that's enough work for me. Hats off to @Amy Pond for not only having a great name and avatar to match, but for knowing exactly what they're getting into, doing it anyway, and seeming to do quite well.
    Jun 9, 2016