RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
Get yourself Cazzed up before you get back to it, okay? :D
Caz
Caz
I will drink as much caffeine as possible and return to your usual scheduled Caz in no time!
Dalph
Dalph
I'm afraid it might be too late, Cazenstein. I gained too much power when you were away, the world is doomed now.

In any case, take care and good luck, I hope you will be able to come back soon.
Susan
Susan
Welcome back, Caz. Nice to see you up and around again. :D
Caz
Caz
Heh, Damph.. you fail to realise that while I am resting, I am honing my skills. I will return twice the strength I ever was before I left!!

But thanks guys, you're the best. <3
Scythuz
Scythuz
Ah the old battle is re-ignited, it's time for me to keep the balance once again.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
yeahhh take care cazu : D
Dalph
Dalph
If you say so.

Bonkers
Bonkers
Does the big exciting thing involve launching that cooking game? 
Caz
Caz
Possibly.. *cough*
Susan
Susan
Latest item on the menu : Firewood fried stuffed dragon in cherry sauce. (Bonus points if it's of the neutral alignment) ;)
DesperateMeasurez
Scythuz
Scythuz
@Susan - A dragon does not need cooking, for a dragon is already cooked by the fires of eternity.  Foolish mortal...
Susan
Susan
@Scythuz, you'd be surprised by the power of Caz. What you've witnessed thus far is not even 1/10,000,000th of her true potential. ;)
Scythuz
Scythuz
Susan

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DifficultyError