RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
Get yourself Cazzed up before you get back to it, okay? :D
Caz
Caz
I will drink as much caffeine as possible and return to your usual scheduled Caz in no time!
Dalph
Dalph
I'm afraid it might be too late, Cazenstein. I gained too much power when you were away, the world is doomed now.

In any case, take care and good luck, I hope you will be able to come back soon.
Susan
Susan
Welcome back, Caz. Nice to see you up and around again. :D
Caz
Caz
Heh, Damph.. you fail to realise that while I am resting, I am honing my skills. I will return twice the strength I ever was before I left!!

But thanks guys, you're the best. <3
Scythuz
Scythuz
Ah the old battle is re-ignited, it's time for me to keep the balance once again.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
yeahhh take care cazu : D
Dalph
Dalph
If you say so.

Bonkers
Bonkers
Does the big exciting thing involve launching that cooking game? 
Caz
Caz
Possibly.. *cough*
Susan
Susan
Latest item on the menu : Firewood fried stuffed dragon in cherry sauce. (Bonus points if it's of the neutral alignment) ;)
DesperateMeasurez
Scythuz
Scythuz
@Susan - A dragon does not need cooking, for a dragon is already cooked by the fires of eternity.  Foolish mortal...
Susan
Susan
@Scythuz, you'd be surprised by the power of Caz. What you've witnessed thus far is not even 1/10,000,000th of her true potential. ;)
Scythuz
Scythuz
Susan

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

what's the difference between a trailer and a teaser trailer...?
This profile banner thing is great! Not sure on the size needed, but it's still a nice feature.

Made mine nice and edgy because I'm still 15 at heart.
Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raioten