Comments on Profile Post by Iliketea

1. Kaus
    Kaus
    it must be fun where you work. 
    Jun 9, 2016
  2. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    It sure is XD My bosses boss brings ice cream for us in summer and is really hot, my boss loves to gossip and teases everyone by throwing plushies and other stuff at them, my coworkers are all around my age and two of them are nerds like me and everyone gets along very well :D
    Jun 9, 2016
  3. Kaus
    Kaus
    i should migrate to germany and live where you live and work where you work >.< its rare to find a workplace like that :)  not being too serious about it and treating each other like family <3 
    Jun 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Yes, I could not wish for a better part time job :D
    The best think is that we dont have to suck up to the customers, my boss says that if they are rude to us, try to get price reduction for laughable reasons or keep us from working for what ever reason we can ( and should) talk back to them and that he will always have our back even if the customers complain about us to our ... biggest bosses? The guys sitting in the HQ of our company.

Actually he is the one with the most complains in the whole company XD 
    Jun 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Sounds like one of the best bosses ever. He should be inducted into the boss hall of fame.
    Jun 10, 2016
  6. Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Yes and no, he can be incredible lazy XD

But we all love him, his nick name is "Cookie". Because his name is Kuck... 
    Jun 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tea
    Tea
    Your boss played your game?! How fun ^^ Must be a chill job
    Jun 10, 2016