RPG Maker Forums

RavenBlueIndigo
RavenBlueIndigo
It's all good now, though. I asked Zeriab. :p
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
You could have responded to your other status update rather than make a new one, but oh well. You didn't clarify that you wanted the player to have custom names. Is this is Ace and below, or MV?
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
lols, I see :o
RavenBlueIndigo
RavenBlueIndigo
The other status got locked by a mod. >_>.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
Oooh, I see. Well if you got Zeriab on it then you should be good, he's a very knowledgeable user.
taarna23
taarna23
...quite possibly because you're not supposed to ask for help in status messages. >.>
RavenBlueIndigo
RavenBlueIndigo
Well, I didn't think it was a big enough thing to justify making a topic for . . .
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Oh, Raven.

@taarna23 He's so used to RM Central, I think... It'll take some time to get used to the tighter rules and regs here :p
RavenBlueIndigo
RavenBlueIndigo
Eh, I'll just ask over there like usual next time, xD.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wintyyy