Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Nice. :)
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Dalph
    Dalph
    Yep it's very nice, but the HTC Vive is too dayum expensive at the moment (899 euros), also you need a pretty powerful pc to make it run decently (with a GTX 970 min).
    If anyone wants to experience VR then I reccomend to get a Samsung Gear VR instead (it's a looooot cheaper), but you need to have a good smartphone though (that's expensive too sadly). 
    I have that thing for my S7 Edge and it's a lot of fun, not as good as the HTC Vive ofc but still very good, I play Minecraft with it and it feels so immersive.
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. Dalph
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. Susan
    Susan
    Before you see people walking around talking and laughing to themselves (with bluetooth headphones).

Now you can start seeing people walking around doing the above while making weird gestures and movements.

Conclusion:

Crazy people were way ahead of us by millennias- *shot!*

Jun 19, 2016
    4 people like this.
  5. Dalph
    Dalph
    Then you can also see them injuring themselves, while trying to hit objects with their bare hands (my case while wearing that thing).
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    Yup it's still a Beta, it's basically Minecraft mobile with VR support.
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Virtual reality...That's my old man point I'm afraid, the point in life where I just stop staying current with technology and cling to whatever I'm familiar with until death, however many decades away that may be.
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    That cable is a bit of a worry - easy to get tripped up, and if it happens to pull the computer off the desk while you're falling ... could be expensive.

But VR is awesome!  Not too long now before we have holodecks :D   "Games room" will take on a whole new meaning in house design!
    Jun 19, 2016
    2 people like this.