RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
No one wants to invest in the sinking ship. Not a surprise, really.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Self fulfilling prophecy.  Wall Street will making trillions off the rebound.  It means nothing at all, and they will be better off as a nation.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Could always buy a little gold... though that is going up quick. Britain's "threatening Western Civilization".
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
   Give the market a chance to soften before you freak out to far. The temptation to decry "those old nationalist bigots" as the root of all evils in the world may be strong but bear in mind that one day if you live long enough you will be one of them no matter what you do, and your own grandchildren will likely be of similar opinion viewing you as the ignorant old guard who ruined their futures (assuming the current old guard didn't screw you to far already).

Life goes on, this likely isn't as big a deal as a lot of people want to make of it. anti-globalism does not equal bigotry in itself, it takes years to predict a market turning accurately, take a few calming breaths and I think you'll all be surprised with exactly how quickly this all blows over into obscurity, because nothing happens in a vacuum and supply and demand usurp all ideologies anyway.
esby
esby
"one day if you live long enough you will be one of them no matter what you do"

hahahahahaha

britain is dead, vive l'ecosse
Euphony
Euphony
Look on the bright side--at least us 'Muricans aren't the only ones making controversial political decisions these days! ¯\_| ಠ ∧ ಠ |_/¯
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Us 'Muricans are gonna make the greatest decision in three decades in November... guaranteed!
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@Matseb2611 - LOL

new site to add with The Onion for true news. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.
2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ratismal