Comments on Profile Post by Quigon

1. Shaz
    Shaz
    LOL!  Roommates who have the same movie, band and pet preferences AND work together?  Are they serious?  You still talking to either or both of them?
    Jun 26, 2016
  2. Quigon
    Quigon
    I guess we're all laughing about it now. I'm embarrassed, OTL
    Jun 26, 2016
  3. Shaz
    Shaz
    Guess that's what happens when two roomies are watching a movie together and Tindering at the same time.  Of course they're going to be peering over each other's shoulders.  They got you good :)
    Jun 26, 2016
  4. Quigon
    Quigon
    They didn't even realize until I brought it up!
    Jun 26, 2016
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    really?!  It sounds like they realized they were both talking to the same guy and decided to have a bit of fun.
    Jun 26, 2016
  6. Quigon
    Quigon
    I thought that too, then I sent them both the same text asking if they've ever been speaking to two people at once and had almost the exact same conversation with someone, and they were both like 'I have no idea what you're talking about'.

...either way, lols were had. I'm glad it didn't turn out ugly and we're all still cool haha.
    Jun 26, 2016
  7. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Well that's...really awkward. Makes me regret that I never really dated when I was young a little less though. At least you can all laugh it off.
    Jun 26, 2016
  8. Quigon
    Quigon
    UPDATE: Original match is asking me if I want her to be my wing-woman with her roommate. I'm just going to roll with it.
    Jun 26, 2016
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    this can't amount to anything good  :popcorn:
    Jun 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.