RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
But, knowledge is stored in the beard! RIP.
Scythuz
Scythuz
I'll just stick it back on my face with glue, it'll be allright!
Dalph
Dalph
It's just a goodbye. 

Beards never die, they are like dogs, they keep coming back to their owners eventually.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
"If you shave me down now, I shall become thicker than you could possible imagine."
Scythuz
Scythuz
Why is my beard talking to me from beyond the grave?
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
"Use the force Scythuz"
"Don't kiss your sister Scythuz"
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Beards have supernatural powers, duh. It is part of your training.
Scythuz
Scythuz
and here I thought I was just going insane, oh wait nevermind  :p  
Dalph
JCBrickston
Here's my current beard goal. This man is obviously highly leveled in the ways in the Force, and I too wish to acquire those powers.

Scythuz
Scythuz
Praise the sun, foolish mortals...

JCBrickston
My initial response to the beard above

Dalph
JCBrickston
That's a multi-purpose beard there :D I always joke with my mother and sister that the best part of growing a mustache is that when you drink something, it soaks into it, and for the next few hours, whenever you get thirsty, you can just draw the liquid from your facial hair and hydrate yourself, haha. I know, it's not possible, but it's my job as a son and a brother to say things like that. Like that guy above: they would say that's gross, whereas I'd say that's pretty cool.

That man is an innovator of the multi-purpose beard society.
Scythuz
Scythuz
My mustache got so bad that I accidentally bit into it before, needless to say, that was the last straw :p  
Euphony
Euphony
Y'all need to shave yourselves you damn hippies.

Scythuz
Scythuz
Eujelly?
Euphony
Euphony
No way. Face shaved, head buzzed. Low maintenance is the name of the game for me~
mlogan
mlogan
The spaghetti bowl one makes me want to barf.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunairesol