RPG Maker Forums

Gin
Gin
Errr... I was curious about it and googled it. Seems cool, but while I was scrolling down the page of that link, one thing kept bugging me... >_>

https://gamesdonequick.com/

Where are the girls?! :o

If the" twillight" guy in third row is a girl, then I apologize... :|
Goldstorm
Goldstorm
Maybe they're just not in that picture? I've seen a lot on stream before, but you're mostly watching the games and donating to charity
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
There have been lots runners and presenters that have been girls over the years. As long as we're all charitable, mazel tov.
djDarkX
djDarkX
Already waiting.  I'm having my Pi 3 stream it on my TV since my PC lags to all hell if I stream Twitch streams on it. lol

SO HYPED!  SAVE THE FRAMES!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umememe