Comments on Profile Post by Victor Sant

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Maybe you should ask them to explain how you went back in time and stole the code Yanfly released yesterday to make your script for jump that has been out for months?
    Jul 4, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    Ok, I will tell the truth:

I'm a time traveler

Jul 4, 2016
    7 people like this.
  3. RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    kick their butts and make them apologize.... i mean who rude of them. You sir are a good coder and i cannot do what you do. I can event, but coding is like a foreign language to me (i can only speak english, and i type very bad english XD).
    Jul 4, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    @Chibae what amuses me is that anyone with a half brain would notice that the codes are completely different and there is no way for one code to be derivated from the other.
    Jul 4, 2016
  5. Dragon Brother
    Dragon Brother
    Truely? You mean this whole master script persona was just You playing around? ha ha!
    Jul 6, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    @Dragon Brother

Yeah! As a true rpg cliche villain, now I will reveal my evil mastermind plan, for no reason at all!

I travel to the future and see awesome scripts and copy them, then I return to the past, and release them as my own! Mwahahahaha!
    Jul 6, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Lucifurai
    Lucifurai
    I Saw it xDDD' !!! *Facepalm*

In this case, we're all stealers inasmuch as even the original creations can't make a game without put anything which wasn't already used before. If we like video games & if we want to make our own creation.. It's because GREAT RPG/A-RPG inspired us and gave us the envy to follow their path, even if we don't do it for the money and the fame. (But if it shows, we'll gladly accept it xD) 

The most important thing is : He's not following you...

Because if he just be aware of poll of the month or just look at your previous video...

He will see how much he is stupid to blame like a capricious child xDD'
    Jul 11, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Dragon Brother
    Dragon Brother
    Holy Tardis, Batman!
    Jul 12, 2016