Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    i spent a littler over £40 british pounds. XD also gifted 2 of my friends some 75p games :p
    Jul 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Susan
    Susan
    http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/walletmoths2_8329.GIF
    Jul 5, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    I spent like a dollar and some change for Deus Ex invisible war and that's it. I am surprised I didn't spend more.
    Jul 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. taarna23
    taarna23
    I spent somewhere around $16. Got Human Resource Machine for myself and my daughter. Yay for programming logic practice!
    Jul 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I spent nothing for I had nothing to spend. I did buy this war of mine, but it was bought with spare cash on  my steam account that couldn't have been spent on anything else anyway.
    Jul 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Dalph
    Dalph
    TBH the sales themselves were disappointing anyway (almost nothing was at least 75% off and over), you can still find much better deals on external websites even now that they are over.
    Jul 5, 2016
    3 people like this.
  7. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       There really weren't, I was tempted to buy one other game I think throughout the entire sale. Everything else either didn't interest me enough or was no more than 20-30% off in the first place.
    Jul 5, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    IDK if I should be proud or dissapointed.

FLASH SALES!!!

I need you!!!

(Skyrim for 50% off only!? It was 90% off how many times now!?)
    Jul 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Euphony
    Euphony
    Hahaha well you had far more control than I did! I spent like $30. Though to be fair, you have almost every game in existence by now, which makes it harder to find stuff on sale. :p
    Jul 5, 2016
    2 people like this.