RPG Maker Forums

Susan
Dalph
Dalph
There, make daddy proud.

taarna23
taarna23
This would occur if everyone were a programmer. There is no such thing as a perfect programmer, and we know it, dammit.

However, it comes out of that ever-growing sense of entitlement. Bubble-wrapped kids are growing up to think nobody should be able to allowed to do anything that offends them and that they can do no wrong. Parents are deciding that any wrong their children do is not the parents' fault - someone else must have caused this.

It's also leading people to think they can do whatever they want while driving (including texting/playing games - accidents only happen to those plebs that aren't actually paying attention, unlike me), or in situations like shopping (it's perfectly acceptable to send someone ahead to stand in line and then cut in with your nearly-overloaded cart, right?).

Most people these days make me crabby.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Yep, I put the wrong ingredients in my marinade this morning and instead of pretending it didn't happen and either serving questionable food for dinner or walking to the store at the crack of dawn; I told Nick and asked him if we could get sandwiches instead. :p

But, in all seriousness I probably screw up in some form or another nearly every day. It's only a big deal if I try to pretend it's perfect.
Scythuz
Scythuz
@Susan & @Dalph™ - Go back under your bridge you two filthy trolls! :p  

@taarna23 - Ah yes, the blame game, it's never your fault always something else.  It's more popular than ever now isn't it?  Or am I just getting old and grumpy? xD  

@Ms Littlefish - I'm sure the sandwiches will be absolutely fine Mags! 
Gin
Gin
It is very true...people should forgive more, and also spread the love all around! :kiss:

Susan
Susan
I only told you to get well soon. :(

Dalph
Dalph
@Scynote:

Woah hey hey there, I only gave you the most quick and efficent way to solve your problem.

DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
@Dalph™ and @Susan You two can bunk with me awhile if you want. There's plenty of room and a steady supply of food.

AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@Scythuz - I think blame, even if legit, is cancerous and nobody who should care.

Why? It makes the solution not about trying to fix the issue or doing your best to help about the problem, but trying to make the solution about trying to get another to fix the problem for you via the power of weaseling.

Or in the words of every dad: "I don't give a crap who started, either you two clean up that spill in the next two minutes or you are  both grounded and are going to have tomatoes jealous at the color of your bottom for the next two weeks!"
Scythuz
Scythuz
Susan

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cflam123