RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
D'aww, tortie baby! I had one like her once, named Kiara.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Kiara is a pretty cool name. I like unique/rare names. Seeing that it's a girl cat, what about something like Jasmine, Astrid or Cheese?
mlogan
mlogan
Smaug was a dragon. Or too close to Smudge?
Scythuz
Scythuz
It would be called Cheese, Dog or Fire Extinguisher if I had my way... That's why I don't usually have my way hahaha
taarna23
taarna23
Aw, Smudge would work well for a kitty like that. I like Astrid, too.

@Scythuz "Your way" is tame. I've met cats named Doorstop (it was surprisingly fitting) and Mothe******r (fill in the blank). 
Scythuz
Scythuz
@mlogan - Too close yeah, there was also a cat which was the spitting image of Smudge there.

@taarna23 - Smudge is the name of my previous cat, she passed away last year, Astrid is a cool name.  Doorstop... xD
taarna23
taarna23
@Scythuz Oh! My bad. Seems likely I was not paying attention. >.> And yes, Doorstop. Giant cat that liked to lay in the most inconvenient places possible, and trip people.
Scythuz
Scythuz
It's okay don't worry about it, there was no way you could've known :)  
JCBrickston
I usually get really creative when it comes to naming my pets. For instance, when I got my first dog, I named it 'Dog.' My cat's name is Cat, and I have a bird named Bird. Well, I had a bird named Bird, but Cat ate Bird.

I'm just kidding. Pay no attention to what I say!

I do have an orange cat that I've had for about 18 years. Her name's Marmalade. Naming your pet after it's coat color always seems to be a viable option. Of course, you could always pull the old opposite name game. Naming a darker colored animal Frosty the Snowman for example. Of course, for a female cat it would be Frosty the Snowgirl.
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
Mr Bigglesworth?
Scythuz
Scythuz
@JCBrickston - Woah 18 years!  That's an old cat haha, yeah we named Smudge by her features too, she had this little speck/smudge between her eyes.

@Niten Ichi Ryu - But it's a girllll :p  
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
so go for Miss Moneypenny. Or eventually Dr Goodhead.
mlogan
mlogan
My dragon approved list:

Elliot

Norbert

Malificent

Madam Mim

Dexter

Penelope

Taro

Targon

Drogon

Cassie

Wheezie
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
Shen Long?
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
Dragon names? Jake Long? :p
Scythuz
Scythuz
Wow so many dragon names xD
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
"Jake Long" is from Disney's cartoon "American Dragon", pretty good show too.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Alysia, Callista, Cerylia, Nissa, Chuck, Eretria, Vivien...

Chaneque
Chaneque
That cat needs a fancy name. Like Galacticat. 
mlogan
mlogan
I would totally vote for Galacticat.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alias72