RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Lol, same here on the release part! Might be longer than we think, as the servers still seem a tad unstable.

Not many landmarks in my area, although I am lucky to have a pokestop just down the block. Other than that there's a gym at each of 2 parks that I can't maintain because apparently Team Valor can't be arsed to work together, and another at a school not too far off.

Sadly, like anything else in this city, if I want to see anything of overwhelming quantity, I need to go across the river. Speaking of which, I still have yet to find a water pokemon while near it. >.>
The Stranger
The Stranger
Can't imagine all this urban exploration would be very good for you if you lived in a bad neighbourhood. Oh crap! Looks like you've encountered another trainer - he mugs you and steals your phone.
??????
??????
I hatched a 1200+ CP Lapras today from a 10km egg <3
But yea, I know your feeling. I'm the only Team Instinct member in my local area it seems, and there is an over abundance of valor and mystic.  Literally, every gym I fight has at least 3 pokemon for me to kill..
Also, did you know you can team battle a gym, so for example, a red member and blue member can team up, and attack a gym at the same time - with a 2v1 battle... I mean, how are you even supposed to defend against that with any pokemon :|
taarna23
taarna23
There's 10km eggs??? DANG. I've only seen 5km eggs at most. What level are you?

...my strongest pokemon is the Primeape I caught yesterday at 400+...

As for teaming up, I'd have to at any point actually see people around here. I would love to have a gym here with 6 pokemon from my team. That would be awesome.

Right at the moment there is a Jolteon visible in my nearby pokemon that I am trying to will closer seeing as I am at work... and supposed to be working. >.>
Euphony
Euphony
It's too bad the app doesn't count walking on the treadmill or elliptical as going somewhere. Outside ew. :p
??????
??????
I'm level 17, and a half :p
My strongest was a 1100CP Hypno until I hatched my Lapras today. There is an area on my route that spawns Hypno with mega high CP (and newb dratinis too), so I caught a few and powered up the best one.

I really wanted my 10km egg to have a Snorlax, but Lapras is just as good. :D
And I hate t he nearby pokemon radar. I walked about 4km today to try find a Hitmonlee that was constantly 3 steps away :|
Euphony
Euphony
^

Same here. I have an Onix that's constantly 3 steps away. It's maddening! xD
taarna23
taarna23
Wow. I'll be level 10 today, probably.
??????
??????
Right? I think Nintendo have the rare poke's you dont have show on your radar on purpose to get you to walk more :D
I've been playing constantly since I found out it was released (its not even released in my country yet :p)
taarna23
taarna23
Mine either, haha. I have a full-time job, so constantly is a thing I can't do.
??????
??????
I'm actually working on a website for people to upload locations of pokemon. Basically a google map with markers that shows where specific pokemon are within the globe. I'll leave a link here when I upload it, should check it out. :) If enough folk use it and contribute, we could have a world map of all pokemon in no time :D
Euphony
Euphony
That's a cool idea. Some people in my area started a Facebook group to share where they're finding Pokemon, Pokestops, etc. I'm sure other areas are doing the same.
??????
??????
Probably, there could already be a pokemon map online somewhere, but it was an idea that hit me last night, so I looked into it, and then 4am this morning it was nearly complete, so I just have to add a little more functionality and it can go online - then I'll worry about making it look fun and pokemon-y :D
But yea, I plan to look through any sources I can find for information on pokemon and spawn areas. So I'll be adding thousands of entries myself, I just hope others are willing to help out :D
The site is also designed for mobile first, so people can play the game and then upload locations where they find them very easily :)

taarna23
taarna23
Dekita, be careful about making something for Pokemon Go. I mean, I'm all for it, but don't get overloaded. Reference: Look up GoChat.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?
Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_Supreme