Comments on Profile Post by Lunarea

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Modern junk\refuse (bins, dumpsters, other alleyway clutter)

Decent sized cars and other vehicles.

Modern signs and neon lights.
    Jul 14, 2016
    3 people like this.
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    Cars.  Shops.  Public service locations (police, firefighters, city hall, public transit, ect.)

Oh, wait, objects.  That's different.  Cars, mailboxes, stop signs/stop lights.  I have no idea why my mind automatically thinks outdoors when I think "modern".  Modern society spends most of it's time indoors.  *shrugs*
    Jul 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Hmm, I really like the idea of playground stuff. It could always go the bright and cheery route, but always lead way to the creepy horror game with the abandoned playground. :D

But, I'd also love to see objects for shopping and clubbing districts, too. 
    Jul 14, 2016
    4 people like this.
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Ms Littlefish Clubbing would be great. Not enough nightclub\entertainment district assets around.
    Jul 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Susan
    Susan
    I'm interested to know which style this tileset is meant to be made in. Ace, MV, or something else? :)
    Jul 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    @Susan MV. Though I'm also curious in general, I'd always prefer to add things people find useful, regardless of style. :)
    Jul 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. Liquidize
    Liquidize
    Coffee makers....

Coffee shops....

Office like tiles (desk, tables, chairs, computers, lamps, that sorta thing).

P.S: I really want to make an office interior with a ton of coffee machines, I love coffee.
    Jul 14, 2016
    3 people like this.
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Should make a office dungeon where you have to continuously find supplies of coffee, or your timer hits zero and then the bad things happen.
    Jul 14, 2016
    6 people like this.
  9. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    That would be a game I'd play....

You're the intern, making coffee for your demon bosses - who are literally demons in suits and very cranky when low on caffeine.
    Jul 14, 2016
    3 people like this.
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    A coffee dependency stat would go up when you give them coffee early, which in turn would shorten the time  you could go without them going nuts.  It only goes down if you hold off on the coffee until after the bad things start to happen.
    Jul 14, 2016
    3 people like this.
  11. Blindga
    Blindga
    Maybe I'm odd one out, but I'd say action-related stuff or military. Modern tileset could already make a decent setting, but if you wanted to do something like an espionage/action movie RPG along the lines of Alpha Protocol or Deus Ex you are almost out of luck right at the start.

1) Arsenal/Guns/Reloading/Ammo, like how fantasy tiles have all those weapons and armor for the hero already.

2) Military/Stronghold things. Sandbags, obstacles, and vehicles.

3)Tech/Gadgets/Trinkets. Different kinds of computers and gear for filling out certain places.

It's a generalization, but I hope it helps.
    Jul 14, 2016
    3 people like this.
  12. Susan
    Susan
    Cool! I'll go for that. I second the nightclub suggestion. Also, big vehicles would be cool. By big, I mean something the RTP characters look like they can actually fit into. XD

1) Nightclub interiors

2) Big vehicles

3) Electronic stuff like TV, computers, consoles, microwaves.

About the coffee, I think bad things will happen to those around @Ms Littlefish if the timer reaches zero. XD
    Jul 14, 2016
    5 people like this.
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Susan I mostly just effectively forget English when I'm coffee-less. The real danger is when I'm really souped up and feel like back flipping into the sun.
    Jul 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  14. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    A big window. For something like a modern restaurant etc.
    Jul 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  15. Susan
    Susan
    *Fills up @Ms Littlefish's coffee cup and keeps it full.* ;)

Also, I might suggest expanding the current RTP by making interiors for the modern ships and planes, maybe even wagons and buses too. The train DLC was really good, and I think interiors for those vehicles would be pretty fantastic. I understand that it'd might seem niche, though.
    Jul 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  16. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I'd probably do a "base" set and then branch into add-ons for slightly smaller themes. I did get a request for a car interior, so I may do that for the base pack. But we'll see!

Feel free to keep suggesting things, though. I'm sure there's an essential or two I might overlook otherwise. :)
    Jul 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  17. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I knew I smelled coffee~

A copy room?  Plaza fountain (Not the ancient kind, but the cool funky ones you'd find at high end strip malls)
    Da Projects.
    Jul 14, 2016
  18. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Mmm All type of phones That covers 3 Booth, landline home phone and intelligent one.

If you want more combos, vehicle parts (like to change a tire, toolbox for the same, spare wheel.) You can add bikes both motorized or not with their owners.  (I'm Canadian so if you can have a snowmobile, skidoo an dog sleigh :D  Did I said I am Canadian?  LOL)

Modern sport articles for all seasons?

And that is I think modern enough.  :p
    Jul 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  19. wolfpak692
    wolfpak692
    anything but a train and everything that goes with it...
    Jul 20, 2016