RPG Maker Forums

Ultima2876
Ultima2876
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I only just saw this (in future, if you send a PM it'll email me and you'll get a much faster reply!).

Unfortunately the grey halo and thicker outlines are an effect of the algorithm used to resize the sprites. The grey halo can be fixed somewhat with Photoshop's 'remove matte' option -- https://www.sitepoint.com/get-rid-of-those-pesky-edge-halos-in-photoshop/

One thing I added to get around the MVFU sprites looking different to MV native sprites problem was adding a resizer for MV native sprites into MVFU. If you run a regular MV character set that you'd like to use through MVFU, it'll resize it down and then up again to make it fit better with MVFU's own resized sprites (eg from VX ACE sizes) -- this can make them fit in less jarringly, and make it so you can use both together.

That's the best I can offer! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv