RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
If it had a subject of "HI," mlogan had mentioned earlier in the day that it had been dealt with.
Iliketea
Iliketea
Yes, that one, so it WAS something to be wary about ^^ 
taarna23
taarna23
Personally, I'd be suspicious of anyone that makes use of a perfectly good communications method to request communication via email!
Iliketea
Iliketea
Yup, Yup!

And especially if that someone just joined five hours ago and even if he said his first language is English has even worse spelling than me :p

But what exactly was that?
taarna23
taarna23
I'm not sure what it was - I never got one, and I wouldn't have relied or email if I had.

...or if curiosity got me, I would have emailed from a disposable address.
Iliketea
Iliketea
Maybe someone replied and can share his story XD 
Susan
Susan
Sounds like a spambot got through. :p
ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
I don't know what you're talking about @Susan
Marsigne
The bot PMed me twice oddly XD
Iliketea
taarna23
taarna23
Susan
Susan
@ALTERED STATE ?: It sounds like either a spambot or someone looking to scam (in one way or another). We had a lot of those before the admins started developing measures to reduce fake accounts created by spambots especially. Not sure how many of those accounts were created by actual breathing people, but it sounded like they were mostly bots due to the random usernames and horrible spelling and/or grammar. If you've ever received weird spam in your email, you'll know what I mean. ;)
Iliketea
Iliketea
Yeah, I doubt anyone was stupid enough to send an email to that address XD 
Susan
Susan
@Marsigne: Popularity can do that to a person. You would have been pm'ed more if the bot was still around. XD
Marsigne
B-but, I'm popular? ;_;
Susan
Susan
Yes~  :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New PC is built. Now I walk that fine line between wanting it NOW, and being responsible and waiting for the stress test to be finished. By this time tomorrow it'll be up and running. And my desk will have had a much-needed clean.
Remember to pet your astral kitty!

Unifying the code bases across MV and MZ for Haxe!
Anyone who uses Yanfly's Gab Window plugin: are there any features it lacks that you wish it had?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daninano