3 people like this.
  5. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    That's amazing! XD
    Jul 20, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. Dalph
    Dalph
    Yeah that's Michael Winslow, he is like the Man of 10.000 noises.

If you watched the Police Academy movies then you might remember him there (being a cop and making random noises all the time, like he does in the video).
    Jul 20, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    All the scenes you can make with these hilarious SE's... Don't look at me though XD
    Jul 20, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Pretty much all the sound effects I use are custom these days. It really makes a difference.
    Jul 20, 2016
    2 people like this.
  9. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Awesome. Love Jonesy. He was amazing in all the movies. No one can replace him. Sometimes you edit the waves to produce different sounds but you need something to start with. I know my game will require this too as well as soundtrack music. I will probably do the sounds and music last. How is your game coming along Dalph?
    Jul 20, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Dalph
    Dalph
    Yup, Michael Winslow (Jones) is definitely one of the best characters in the Police Academy movies.

The game is coming along very well so far, I'm slowing the dev a little sometimes because real life gets in the middle of it, but overall I work on it regularly. I'm looking forward to see your game too, Hollow.
    Jul 20, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Dating and work are my game changers right now. But I am hoping to get something of demo soon.
    Jul 21, 2016