RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
The thing I liked most about school is once you're an adult, age of your classmates doesn't matter too much. You're all in it together, and those that are going to ACT like children are going to push themselves out of the group and in all likelihood fail out anyhow. When I was in adult grade 12, there was a lady in her 60s there, plugging away like the rest of us.

Although looking at your age, you're going back to school at a younger age than I decided that I should probably go about getting an education.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
You're never too old to learn. We're all students of life for as long as we live. Best of luck!
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Education is for all ages!   :)

I'm going for a certification program; should take about a year to finish the courses, internships, and practicals.

I'm actually very happy to be a bit older this time. I started my bachelor's right after high school and while I absolutely loved my experience through higher education part of me really wishes I had waited until I was a bit older. I got awesome grades and everything but the social, work, and financial experience of being a slightly older young person would have been an incredible asset. I have a much clearer idea of how to set and achieve my goals. 18 year old me was a little, "I dunno. Sure?"
taarna23
taarna23
Probably because it's not until our early to mid 20s that we REALLY get a grasp on our own internal decision-making processes, really.
Euphony
Euphony
I did all my college online, and there were people of all ages in my classes, all the way up to their 70s (and this was a school for web & graphic design)! It made it more fun + it was a more relaxed environment with more mature people around. Obviously online is a whole different experience than campus, but I bet you'll still meet some older people with interesting and inspiring stories to share. :D
Euphony
Euphony
Also I totally agree, going straight to college after high school is daunting. I was still confused about everything at 18. @__@ Glad I waited a few years.

Also I just realized we're the same age! *high fives for 1990 babies*

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umememe