RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Use PayPal.
Dalph
Dalph
If you don't have PayPal then sell some cards in the marketplace on Steam.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
:p I closed my bank account a short time ago. AND I have reached my limit for selling cards on Steam. Thats all I do with my cards is sell them, and I can't sell any more this year.
Oh well, it's $8 full price. I'll just have to wait until some other time. (I should be making games not playing them anyways. You ALL SHOULD! Whats wrong with us?) *Whip crack*
taarna23
taarna23
Speak for yourself! Over my lunch break, I got a project framework done (no graphics except system, sounds, or substantive database entries), made my first commit/push to version control for the project, and started in on some dungeon tileset work. XD
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
NIce work Taarna!

When you gonna make my Sci-fi dungeon tiles... for free...next tuesday...or sooner would be cool. :)) I jest, of course. I need them tomorrow.
taarna23
taarna23
Pfft. You're making an assumption that I actually made any graphics, as opposed to editing and arranging as needed. That's a silly thing to do. XD
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
No, I am operating under the extreme delusion that people on the internet will do what I suggest to them, because I am a master persuader.

You're making my tilesets right now, aren't you? B) I can feel it in my bones.
taarna23
taarna23
Only if your tilesets look suspiciously like visual basic code...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats into the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:
Oh, boy. I'm now having dreams about Unity.
i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lotrein