RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Comes with politeness I guess?

It's certainly not polite to have it open, someone can even see someone else's underwear through it, that's gross too.
KanaX
KanaX
It's almost impossible to see someone's underwear through an open fly, unless they are sitting down with their legs spread. Why would you be staring at my crotch?!?!
Dalph
Dalph
Depends about what they wear too honestly, also it's not that people stare at it (some do though, believe it or not), it usually comes to their attention since it's something out of the ordinary and considered disrespectful too.

You will look like a boor with it open, it's totally unmannerly and against all standards of etiquette. To not count the fact that men usually opens it to pee, if you keep it open even after doing it, you will give the impression of being dirty and disrespectful to other people.

I've been a waiter once so I had to learn all this.
taarna23
taarna23
Some people are short. Other people are tall. Short people sitting and tall people standing/walking... Well, you do the math. Staring does not necessarily come into play.

I am a short people. I do not want to see your underwear, or worse, your decision to not wear any today.
KanaX
KanaX
Yeah, I know... But it's personal. I am a strapping young lad with much love to give to the world. As so, my fly just opens itself all the time (broken zip on my favorite pair of pants). I got got people saying "Psht, your fly is open" every freaking day. WELL, I DON'T CARE! IT'S HAPPENING, DEAL WITH IT. I'm short, I don't bother anyone T-T
taarna23
taarna23
...get a safety pin? Learn to sew? If people are informing you, it probably does bother them.
KanaX
KanaX
I will accept no efficiency and practicality on my status update, young/old man/lady
Euphony
Euphony
Whoa, don't encourage this way of thinking. People could be going commando.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Some people might be bothered by it and there's that "nobody wants to see it" mentality.   I get where people are coming from since I'm taller.

Maybe... the bugs and rodents get too hot and bothered? :D
KanaX
KanaX
It's not the bugs and rodents bothering me. I actually am in a really good standing with them *badum tss*
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Why do we have to be ashamed of our bodies? It's really weird the lengths we go to avoid even glimpsing someones cloth, just because it's meant to be worn under other layers of cloth.

If Humans can't survive without the form of technology known as clothing, how did we evolve this far? How did this affront to Nature even begin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.
Make a Game in MZ, Episode 11 is now live! This week, I'm going to show my process of turning a draft map into a finished map. (Which most people don't do, but I'm weird). Join in the chat and ask me anything:

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charmilly