RPG Maker Forums

Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
I have one word to sum it all up: Phlogiston.
Euphony
Euphony
Always laugh at the news, or you'll go crazy, that's what I say.

I mean, unless it's like a bunch of people getting murdered, don't laugh at that. But you know what I mean.

Also dark matter is mana, we just haven't learned how to be magic yet, duh.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Pretty soon you'll be prosecuted for writing #2.  Don't disagree with "science", don't be like BP and Exxon.
Marquise*
Marquise*
It is like... We are defined by nothing!  It is beause all MIGHTY nothing exist that we are able to define ourselves as something!

o_O  All right I'll return to believe in God!  At least He isn't nothing!
Sausage_Boi
Marquise*
Marquise*
XD

100%

Fun and impartial.  More artistic than scientific, but it helps feeling back our roots.  I like when native cultures wonders why we just simply can't be in awe in front of the universe as we seems instead are trying to do with it a bit like kids did before with a hammer and old watches to understand how they worked!

No matter the name we give to any unknown... Just leave it a place!  We already lost so much of our planet like that.  ^^

Love everyone!
Gin
Gin
#2: Is it possible that maybe, JUST MAYBE dark matter does not exist? (HERESY! BURN THE TRAITOR!)

Well, no. It´s not possible. It does exist for some time, and is now on the second season.(I find it rather enjoyable...) Eh! Eh! :p

screen-shot-2015-05-23-at-2-58-20-pm.png

Just joking... :kiss:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userscore