Comments on Profile Post by Cunechan

1. OmegaGhost
    OmegaGhost
    I can totally relate.
    Aug 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    So eh... i'm guessing you got scold on by the MLP, Undertale and the Furry Community?
    Aug 1, 2016
    3 people like this.
  3. Cunechan
    Cunechan
    Actually I'm just scared of people. But the MLP and UT fans are everywhere o.o (they're watching us right now!)
    Aug 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    xD People are always scary, you just need to get everything outta yer' chest and let the words out! 

Well maybe not EVERYTHING, since people get butthurt easily and you need to be careful what you say

Actually, what am i even talking about... humans are the worst, never talk to anybody, hide in your room 7/24 and just eat rice all day. 

jk xD
    Aug 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Cunechan
    Cunechan
    This is so deep I'm gonna write it in my diary and advize everyone to not go outside. Idk irl I don't give a sheep about what people thik of me but online..?? It's so weird xD I understand what you're talking about tho ouo
    Aug 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    For some reason i think the internet makes one mentally ill... well it's a FACT that it does, since i'm an internet junkie and can't live without it a single day.

While in the real world you have an actual physical appearance and you feel stronger with it. 

Like, if somebody makes you angry you can choose to punch them. Doesn't mean you will do it, just the option you can punch someone is... you know... relieving. 

(LOL why do i say a negative thing if i can also make a positive thing!? xD)

Like, if somebody makes you happy you can choose to kiss them. Doesn't mean you will do it, just the option you can kiss someone is... you know... relieving.

(... that kind of doesn't sound right, but whatever i guess.)

And of course, in the internet you can't see someone, hear someone, feel someone, etc. 

The internet basically is a dead center for people who want to change, share, try something new, hurt even...

But it goes to a mental level, so i would be careful around this so called "Inter Webz".

I'm basically telling you something you probably already know by now! xD

Ps: Sorry for this long ass comment! 
    Aug 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Cunechan
    Cunechan
    Lol it's okay I enjoy reading long posts xD (I always read biz posts and you know how much he writes). learns: be careful with inter webz. Brain goes so slow when it gets midnight ewe
    Aug 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.