Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Fudge
    Fudge
    But soon- your notebooks shall be covered in BLOOD! (I bet you were waiting for someone who just searched up phlebotomy on Google to make that joke :D )
    Aug 19, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Artificer
    Artificer
    Dam i love buy those stuff too, for example a sweet cool little notebook is irresistible for me.
    Aug 19, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yes. I vant your blood, eh eh eh eh!
    Aug 19, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. Artificer
    Artificer
    so sweet!
    Aug 19, 2016
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    I'm not so much one for notebooks. I like binders and looseleaf.

...until you find some weird little bug between the pages of your looseleaf and discover years later that now have some of the previously mentioned weird little bugs in your home but are too scared to google and find out what the heck they are. o.o;;;;;

(It's okay - pending the purchase mortgage of a shiny new trailer, the current one, and its buggy occupants, are slated for demolition. It will be satisfying. I will be recording it.)
    Aug 19, 2016
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I like binders and loose leaf until one of the rings gets a gap and starts committing bloody murder on the hole punches in the paper. Oh, oh! I have a question. Wide rule, or college rule? I for one think wide rule paper is Satanic. 
    Aug 19, 2016
  7. taarna23
    taarna23
    Uh... I don't know what those two are. Whatever normal people get for school. =P
    Aug 19, 2016
  8. Fudge
    Fudge
    @taarna23 it's people like you are responsible for the current weird little bug housing crisis.

@Ms Littlefish wide rule paper. Think of all the space! Or width, at the very least.
    Aug 19, 2016
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @taarna23 Went to my Google Box. TIL that wide-ruled paper might primarily be an American thing. Never knew that. Makes sense though. 
    @Fudge I have very compact handwriting but always feel compelled to fill the rule. My handwriting is ugly on wide-rule. c:
    Aug 19, 2016
  10. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    @Ms Littlefish: In general, wide-ruled paper is used in primary school - when kids are learning to write and they need a little extra space for their letters.

College-ruled is what's most commonly used everywhere else. :)
    Aug 19, 2016
  11. taarna23
    taarna23
    Oh! Is that where every other line is dotted? I remember those when I was a kid... I also remember the double-sized pencils which even seemed dumb to my 5-year-old self. I remember asking if I could use a normal pencil. The answer was no.
    Aug 19, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  12. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Lunarea Yeah, that's the only time I really remember using it, too. A grocery store I used to frequent on my college campus only had wide-rule most the time; which makes sense if I'm just getting to the store too late. But, that's definitely where my irrational annoyance at wide-rule paper came from.
    Aug 19, 2016
  13. Chiara
    Chiara
    I learned something while reading random status updates! I didn't know people can get certified for it (or that there's a term for it), but then again, it makes sense. Erm, may you never encounter weirdly scarred veins so it'd feel like your needle hit old chewing gum! Also, it always makes me happy to see that other people also enjoy going to buy pens and notebooks. <3
    Aug 19, 2016
    1 person likes this.