RPG Maker Forums

Fudge
Fudge
But soon- your notebooks shall be covered in BLOOD! (I bet you were waiting for someone who just searched up phlebotomy on Google to make that joke :D )
Artificer
Artificer
Dam i love buy those stuff too, for example a sweet cool little notebook is irresistible for me.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Yes. I vant your blood, eh eh eh eh!
Artificer
Artificer
so sweet!
taarna23
taarna23
I'm not so much one for notebooks. I like binders and looseleaf.

...until you find some weird little bug between the pages of your looseleaf and discover years later that now have some of the previously mentioned weird little bugs in your home but are too scared to google and find out what the heck they are. o.o;;;;;

(It's okay - pending the purchase mortgage of a shiny new trailer, the current one, and its buggy occupants, are slated for demolition. It will be satisfying. I will be recording it.)
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I like binders and loose leaf until one of the rings gets a gap and starts committing bloody murder on the hole punches in the paper. Oh, oh! I have a question. Wide rule, or college rule? I for one think wide rule paper is Satanic. 
taarna23
taarna23
Uh... I don't know what those two are. Whatever normal people get for school. =P
Fudge
Fudge
@taarna23 it's people like you are responsible for the current weird little bug housing crisis.

@Ms Littlefish wide rule paper. Think of all the space! Or width, at the very least.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@taarna23 Went to my Google Box. TIL that wide-ruled paper might primarily be an American thing. Never knew that. Makes sense though. 
@Fudge I have very compact handwriting but always feel compelled to fill the rule. My handwriting is ugly on wide-rule. c:
Lunarea
Lunarea
@Ms Littlefish: In general, wide-ruled paper is used in primary school - when kids are learning to write and they need a little extra space for their letters.

College-ruled is what's most commonly used everywhere else. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer