RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Uh... Better than yours apparently, although I did have a migraine...
Yappy Monoxide
Yappy Monoxide
Try paint.net
Marquise*
Marquise*
ack I am trapped replying to everyone instead of spriting!

And my sympathy for gimp.  You are another photoshopper huh?
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
nope. Too poor for that premium jazz.

GIMP is a pain in my rear end though. Even the most simple, straight to the point tutorials seem to fail for me. And I want to hang the GIMP but I can't get the noose around the program without destroying my laptop.

Oh Yappy, Paint.net doesn't do it for me any more. I've moved on to the harder stuff.
Yappy Monoxide
Yappy Monoxide
What about Paint Tool Sai?
Marquise*
Marquise*
Woah. Gimp main problem for me is that it counts every single layers as... bigger than the image. even if you wanted something with no background on the layer.  Maybe just crop the size of your work before using it... and each time you move it on the side even if it is empty of details... Crop the image so the off caneva sides aren't counted!
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
I'm a basic edit guy but I use Pixlr
Vanessa
Vanessa
try paint,net hohoo
taarna23
taarna23
@Marquise* Layers can be different sizes from the image, and you can individually scale a single layer. It's not bad once you get the hang of it.

@upside-down-person-name (hee) What kind of issue are you having? Maybe I can help? I've been using photoshop since I was like 10 and most things I can do in that, I can do in GIMP now.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
I am trying to make an image look like it is pressed into or stamped into a colored background. 

Like the image is a jello mold and you can fill it with liquid. (That's the simple one. The more advanced ones failed just as hard.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
How good is inkscape? What's it good for? Can I only draw vector graphics or can I make them fancy, too?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruce16montez144